Miami Innovation Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc. (MICE) is: a non-profit 503(c) Florida corporation dedicated to entrepreneurship, impact investing and producing sustainable businesses and wealth creation in downtown Miami. MICE is a member-based community collaboration center where coworking, acceleration, incubation, and employable education services are available at below market rates for its members.
Our Mission: Empower entrepreneurs to create sustainable businesses with high-paying, clean technology jobs that contribute to economic development within downtown Miami.
About Our FastTrac Programs
The FastTrac NewVenture program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who have an idea for a business, but need a plan and framework to successfully start a company. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Develop their business concept.
• Determine the viability of the business idea.
• Outline the critical steps to a successful business launch.
• Formulate a detailed business plan.
The FastTrac GrowthVenture program is designed for entrepreneurs who currently own companies and are looking for proven strategies and processes for healthy growth. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Carefully review and evaluate important aspects of their existing business.
• Explore next stage growth, future opportunities and exit strategies.
• Reshape the business for long-term profitability and improved performance.
• Discover the operational systems needed to support the growing business.